- This week’s S&P+ rankings, which feature a clean top 16 and then a giant mess.
- ISU’s win over TCU was a little fluky, sure, but the Cyclones are Big 12 contenders all the same!
- Lane Kiffin almost has a top-30 team on his hands.
- Seriously, though, LSU should think about beating Alabama. It would be fun.
- Simply handling your business will get you ranked pretty high this year.
- The Big 12 couldn’t be more of a mess. It is wonderful.
- When you can blow up an offensive line like Ohio State did to Penn State’s, almost nothing else matters.
- Godfrey can’t even say Notre Dame’s name.
- Guess the inaugural CFP top four. It’s really, really hard!