Copper Cocktail Mugs May Cause Food Poisoning, Health Officials Say – News On 6


News On 6

Copper Cocktail Mugs May Cause Food Poisoning, Health Officials Say
News On 6
Copper mugs used in trendy cocktails like Moscow Mules may be giving people more than a hangover. Health officials in Iowa say the popular copper cups can give their users food poisoning. The state’s Alcoholic Beverages Division made the declaration …
Copper Moscow mule mugs may cause food poisoning, officials sayWHDH-TV
The iconic Moscow mule copper mug may be poisoning drinkersFox News
Health Buzz: Why You Should Stop Drinking Moscow Mules Out of Copper MugsU.S. News & World Report
Immortal News –The Spirits Business –NH1 News –NDTV
all 46 news articles »

Source link