A student from University City High School is charged with making terrorist threats after posting a video online with a toy gun.
Paul Davis, 17, of University City is charged with one count of making terrorist threats, which is a class A misdemeanor.
The University City Police Department was notified Wednesday by the high school’s staff that a current student had posted a video online in which he made threats. The video showed Davis holding what was believed to be a gun.
Police said officers immediately located Davis and took him into custody.
The weapon was later found out to be a toy gun. Police said Davis admitted to making the video as a joke.
Davis was issued a summons to appear in court.
Copyright 2018 KMOV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
- Apple launches App Development Curriculum for college
- In scathing letter, parents of dead Penn State fraternity member excoriate university officials
- Bill Maher is the issue of the day on this week’s ‘Real Time’
- Retail Leak Appears To Reveal Final Name For Microsoft’s Project Scorpio – Forbes
- The 21 best game trailers of E3 2017
- Georgetown College’s probation continued for another year
- Professor disagrees with Elon Musk’s Mars colonization plans
- Frank Sinatra’s daughters not expected at Barbara’s services